Re: Gtk2-Perl API documentation project

muppet wrote:

er, wow. is this a very late reply or a message that has been held up in the admin queue for a couple of months?

Indeed it is...

much progress has been made on this front since this thread took place. Glib::ParseXSDoc and Glib::GenPod are the module versions of the scripts i originally posted, and they are used to generated reference docs for most of the modules we have.

we're far from finished, though --- the documentation is still only skeletal. very few pages and functions have any hand-written descriptions, so any and all are welcome to submit patches.

Sorry for my lack of attention... :/
I'll check all the progress... and submit the patches

Gtk2::enums lists enums, but the signals and properties for each object are listed in the separate page for each object.

I'll check this too...

Where/who should I submit the patches?

Mauricio Silveira <msilveira linuxbr com>