Re: Gtk2 1.023 (stable)

Thierry Vignaud said:
"Ross McFarland" <rwmcfa1 neces com> writes:

just commited things that should fix this issue, once and for all,
hehe. it went into head. it required small changes in both Glib and
Gtk2. if we so desire we can backport it to stable if we make any
further releases. since there is a simple workaround (don't use -j)
i don't consider this a severe problem. but it is an anoying one.

could you provide me these patches b/c anoncvs is one day behind
developers cvs ?

this patch will apply to Gtk2 rel-1-02-3. it will fix this problem, but this
is not the way it is fixed in HEAD of cvs. the fix there involved both Glib
and Gtk2 changes. this does (as simply as possible) fix the problem. if you
wish to patch with rpm this will allow -j4 to work.

-rm