Re: Colorizing rows in SimpleList revisited

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 12:08, jjm jkintl com wrote:
On Friday, January 2, 2004, at 07:52 PM, John McDermott wrote:
it is possible to list the properties supported by an object, with
$object->list_properties (or $class->list_properties).

It lists the properties, but not ones like cell-background, foreground,
weight, etc.  It seems not to show rendring properties.  Do I need to do
something else to get those?

those are probably style properties, which are a separate set.

Also, I tried getting the specific property with find_property, but it
appears that is not defined.  Is the binding just missing?

properties are auto-magic there was infrastructure work to get them
working, but after that if one is there they all are. the style
properties are a different thing. you access/set them other ways.

-rm