Re: TreeView widget width != the sum of all cell widths

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 07:50, Samuel wrote:
Hello,

I have a question regarding the GTK2 TreeView widget.
I am writing a class derived from the TreeView widget that is supposed
to draw something like a multipart progress bar:

| slice 1       |        slice 2        |   slice 3  |

even though you're coding this in perl, you're probably more likely to
get an answer from the gtk+ lists/irc. this is a pretty low level thing
that few except the people who coded it will really know off hand.
that's not to say you won't get an answer here, but just a suggestion.
what they tell you there (gtk+) will apply directly to gtk2-perl. and if
not then come back and see us and we'll fix it if it's broken.

-rm