Re: vfunc binding how-to

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 00:36, muppet wrote:
I'd like to put this into cvs; i'm open to suggestions on where would be
an appropriate home...  perhaps gtk2-perl-xs/docs/

since xsapi is part of Gilb and this is a similar doc it could go in
with Glib. at least it wouldn't bother me if it did. granted it's not a
very common read, but i think people are most likely to find it if they
need it if it's part of the dist. i'm a member of 'the more
documentation the better'. camp, so long as it's not invalid.

-rm