Re: [RFC] doctypes and a major ExtUtils::Depends update

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 08:07, muppet wrote:

The attached files are a patch that implements the new stuff in the
Makefile.PLs and a few doctypes files.  In the process of attaching them
i realize they all have the same names ("doctypes"), but one goes in
Glib, one in Gtk2, one in Gnome2::VFS, and one in Gnome2; by looking at
the contents you should be able to figure out which one is which.  These
patches require the aforementioned experimental version of
ExtUtils::Depends, which is in CVS and thus not attached.

It seems to work fine for me now.  But Gnome2 for example wouldn't
compile unless I rebuild Glib, Gtk2, Gnome2::Canvas, and Gnome2::VFS
from scratch with the new ExtUtils::Depends.

Bye,
-Torsten