A data filter widget

Hi,

Another newbie question !

I am writing a GUI app to view large amounts of relational data. One of the utilities I needed was
some sort of a browser (or filter) widget to select a subset from a large set of master records. I
got inspired by the iTunes song browser and decided to write something in those terms. I needed
the ability to choose multiple records (rather than just one) and therefore needed an 'add to
shopping-cart' kinda functionality too.

I use this widget to select a subset of records from a master list and then view the details of
these records in a treeview later on. After writing it, I thought this widget may be of general
use and therefore it may me useful to open-source it.

I have never released a module in the open before and therefore these newbie questions.

1. I am considering the name Gtk2::Ex::Data::Browser for this module. Is this appropriate ? Or is
Gtk2::Ex used for other purposes ?

2. I assume the norm is to use GPL as the license for such packages.

3. Should I just upload it into CPAN or is there another repository (may be Gtk2::Ex related )
that I should choose.

The package can be found at the following location (I'm poor and have no webspace of my own).
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/41c0fa38_58f6/bc/My+Documents/Gtk2-Ex-Data-Browser.zip?bfK1PwBBYIWSXq9Y

A demo program can be found here.
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/41c0fa38_58f6/bc/My+Documents/demo.zip?bf5AQwBBxg9v1KdW

Any general feedback on the module itself will be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks in advance,

_Ofey.