Re: evolution-data-server bindings?

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 19:52 +0100, m96 wrote:
just wanted to ask if anyone already working or at least playing with
the idea to work on evolution-data-server bindings?

I have indeed been playing with the idea. I have gotten as far as
binding libical, witch is an absolute requirement for the calendar bits
of e-d-s. There are still some memory handling problems, which have kept
me from pushing it to CPAN.

Send a mail or drop by on irc if you want to work on it.

./borup