Re: Small fix for CellRendererSpinButton

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 04:25, muppet wrote:

the thing that drives me nuts is the way the cell renderers leak;
thanks to a bug i just found in the start-editing marshaler, you can't
make that code work without scalar leaks.  i think i have a fix, if
anyone wants to try it out.

The usual testing procedure (make test, cellrenderer_spinbutton.pl,
odot) was completed successful.  Looks good to me. :-)

--
Bye,
-Torsten