Re: Re: SpanishTutorials

Good morning gentlemen.

Thanks for the response. I'm a newbie when it comes to using CVS. After going over some of the documentation
I tried checking out the module using the example provide(something like this):

bash-2.03$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtk2-perl checkout gtk2-perl-tutorial
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M
PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)

but I keep getting "(Connection refused)".

I also tried browsing the webCVS(Browse CVS) thingy but I get
"Bad Gateway".

Is there something I'm not aware of or do i need to go an read the CVS how to again :-)

Thanks,

Glenn Pringle