SpanishTutorials

Hello Fellow List Memebers

My name is Glenn Pringle and I have been tinkering with GTK-perl for a couple of days and I find it very
useful. So I decided to join the mailing list.

I noticed that there is no Spanish tutorial on the documentation section. I would like to work on the the
Spanish tutorial if hasn't been started or help out whoever is currently doing it.

Please advice me on what steps I need to take in order to get started.

TIA,