Re: Set adjustment not emmiting a signal?

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 21:04:56 +0200, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 20:48, Jan Hudec wrote:

Is there a way to set adjustment value without causing the
"value_changed" signal?

If you store the ID returned by signal_connect, you can temporarily
block your signal handler with

  $object->signal_handler_block ($handler_id)

and unblock it again when you're done with

  $object->signal_handler_unblock ($handler_id).

Hm. Except that the signal is connected by GladeXML :-(.

Well, I have fixed it for now by dynamicaly setting a variable, that
will cause the handler to return immediately. I just wondered if there
is a cleaner way to do it.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>