Set adjustment not emmiting a signal?

Hello All,

Is there a way to set adjustment value without causing the
"value_changed" signal?

I have an application, that has several SpinButtons, that affect the
display. Normaly, when one of them changes, the display must be updated,
so I have a handler on "value_changed" that updates display. But
sometimes I need to reset them all when they become invalid. So I would
like to avoid calling that handler. Is it possible?

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>