Re: multiple callback arguments (include in Tutorial)

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 20:20, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:52:26 +1200, Syed Imran <imran s4-technology com> wrote:

Hi,

I suggest addition of "How to pass multiple arguments to a callback"
into the Gtk2-Perl Tutorial.

I'll add a paragraph about this to the next batch of updates to the
tutorial I'll commit to CVS.

you should also be able to update the site's copy as well. if not, or if
you'd prefer that i do it just send me a msg whenever you'd like it to
be done.

--
-rm
http://www.neces.com/