Re: pixbuf and text in one column
- From: "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis gmx de>
- To: Gtk-Perl <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: pixbuf and text in one column
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:15:39 +0200
* Florian Schaefer <listbox netego de> [2004-04-24 17:56]:
So, there doesn't seem to be a way to do it, is there? (I
wonder why there are things that could be done with Gtk1 but
not with Gtk2...)
Do I perhaps have the possibility to put another object into my
column that would somehow either contain just text or a text
with a pixmap?
I'd think it should be possible by writing a custom cell
renderer; probably won't be very complex either.
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."
] [Thread Prev