Re: pixbuf and text in one column
- From: B McAndrews <bmcandrews efs-us com>
- To: Dan Lyke <danlyke flutterby com>
- Cc: Gtk-Perl <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: pixbuf and text in one column
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:57:49 -0500
It's a hack, but couldn't you just use a "filler" pixbuf with the same
background that your text uses?
Dan Lyke wrote:
Florian Schaefer writes:
As you may have seen from my code snipplet I'm already doing this.
However, I want the pixbuf-renderer not to take up any space if no pixmap
is defined for this row.
Fudge. I owe you an apology, while I was waiting for my Windows box to
reboot I went back and looked at where I thought I was doing this and
it turns out I'd just changed my design to put a small amount of text
If anyone figures this out, I want to know too.
gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org
bmcandrews efs-us com
] [Thread Prev