Re: more fun with treeview

B McAndrews said:
using multiple cellrenderers how do I get the second "row" into the cell?

erm, mea culpa -- for some reason the ascii art in the original post (as
rendered by my webmail) showed the second row offset from the first, and i
thought it was another row in the tree.

you can, i believe, use newlines in the CellRendererText to achieve that.  so,
two cell renderers, using custom cell data funcs to fetch their values; the
left one for v1 and v3, the right one for v2 and v4, simply placing a newline
between the values.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>