Re: using popup dialog boxes with perl gladexml
- From: Dan Lyke <danlyke flutterby com>
- To: Jan Hudec <bulb ucw cz>
- Cc: B McAndrews <bmcandrews efs-us com>, gtk-perl mailing list <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: using popup dialog boxes with perl gladexml
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:12:18 -0700
Jan Hudec writes:
Except that now you parse the whole xml file twice.
Some quick test code shows me that if you do
my $dialog = $gladexml->get_widget('fileselectionSaveAs');
You cannot then do it again. That widget is gone.
If $gladexml->get_widget() gave me a new instance of the widget that'd
be great, I could do one parse and one
And life would be groovy. So the only time you can use the invisible
trick is for something like a startup dialog, otherwise you've got to
Or am I mistaken?
] [Thread Prev