Re: using popup dialog boxes with perl gladexml

Jan Hudec writes:
Except that now you parse the whole xml file twice.

Yeah, but...

Some quick test code shows me that if you do

    my $dialog = $gladexml->get_widget('fileselectionSaveAs');

You cannot then do it again. That widget is gone.

If $gladexml->get_widget() gave me a new instance of the widget that'd
be great, I could do one parse and one

And life would be groovy. So the only time you can use the invisible
trick is for something like a startup dialog, otherwise you've got to
parse again.

Or am I mistaken?