signals in simplelist - editable fields

David Sword writes:
I am using a simplelist with a column set to be editable (type double).
I can correctly pick up the values, using the changed signal, when the
user clicks on another row.  However, when they merely enter a new value
and press return, the selection doesn't move so there is no changed
signal (obviously).

I'm working on too little sleep and taking a break from trying to get
some hideous MS .NET stuff wrangled into shape, so apologies if this
is a complete misinterpretation, but I believe what you want is the
"edited" signal off of the cell renderer:

    $cellRenderer->signal_connect('edited', sub
                                   { print "cell renderer edited ".join(",", @_)."\n";
                                   }, $treeview);

Dan