Re: Subclassing Gtk2::TreeModel

Dan Lyke <danlyke flutterby com> writes:

The thing I want right now is a node that reports itself as having
children, but that I don't have to fill in children for until it's
actually clicked on, and I could do this by entering dummy data and
then deleting and reinserting when I actually have to expand it, but
fooling Gtk2::TreeStore that way seems like an awful lot of work.

you can look at how it's done in rpmdrake:
http://cvs.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/soft/rpmdrake/
http://cvs.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gi/perl-install/ugtk2.pm