debian pkgs

is it possible that you forget to update your Packages.gz ?
i get a size inconsistency error on :
http://www.raspberryheaven.net/~hannibal/debs/unstable/libgtk2-perl_1.00rc1-1_i386.deb

Yeah, something is wrong with it; I need to build new packages anyways
(hi muppet), I will do that either tonight or tomorrow.

By the way, Pascal, are any of your Debian developer friends still going
to package these?

yes, Wolfgang will take care of it. I expect him to fill the ITP this week.
he wanted to finish updating mgetty first...

Things have started to free up a bit in my personal
affairs, and I think I'd like to try becoming a Debian developer with
these packages as my first ones.

just warning you that it takes some time before becoming a maintainer.
i've applied 2 months ago...
i had a sponsor and an advocate.
the advocate had signed my pgp key already as i know him personnaly.
i'm still waiting for an applicant manager.

the DAM (Martin Michlmayr) has been discussing, about me, with my advocate this week.
i don't know if that means that i'll get an AM assigned soon or even that my AM will be the DAM...

anyway, just telling you that it takes time before becoming a maintainer.
i still encourage you to do so!

-Pascal