Re: An automatic signal stub function generator

Dan Lyke said:
Instant fix I'd like to see in Gtk2::SimpleList is the ability to
attach it to an extant widget. So that I can do something like:

$gladexml = Gtk2::GladeXML->new('something.glade');
$treeview = Gtk2::SimpleList->new(-widget =>
$gladexml->get_widget('treeview1'));

if glade only creates the TreeView and does not actually populate it with
TreeViewColumns, then this will be very simple.   gtk_tree_view_new() creates
a new TreeView with an empty model and no columns, so SimpleList could
populate that model and tree instead of creating its own.  i'll look into that
when i get home.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>