Re: An automatic signal stub function generator

Ross McFarland writes:
be sure to take a look at Gtk2::SimpleList and Gtk2::SimpleMenu as they are
attempts at this for very common needs.

Instant fix I'd like to see in Gtk2::SimpleList is the ability to
attach it to an extant widget. So that I can do something like:

$gladexml = Gtk2::GladeXML->new('something.glade');
$treeview = Gtk2::SimpleList->new(-widget => $gladexml->get_widget('treeview1'));

I'm sure that this is trivial, but it was just last night that I
actually got stuff showing in my instantiaton of a tree view, and that
was after my first attempts to patch this into Gtk2::SimpleList, so I
don't yet feel qualified to start slinging code.

As soon as I get more than a few hours of tweaking and diddling under
my belt I'll start speaking in diffs rather than just feature
requests.

Dan