Re: gtkplug strange focus behaviour

Domsodi Gergely said:

i don't get this error message on my system with gtk 2.2.1, what
version are you working with. the scripts run fine with the exception
of the focus problem.

I am using 2.2.4.

basically this isn't a gtk2-perl problem. if you take a look at the
change log for gtk+-2.2.x between 2.2.2, 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 there are
numerous entries for fixes involving focus with reguard to plug and
socket behavior. some of which fixed crash bugs, some of which were
making it work right in the first place.

This is not fixed in 2.2.4...

if you haven't already take a look at examples/socket.pl and examples/plug.pl.
those seem to work fine for me with no errors. there are also tests in the t
direcotory that test out quite the same functionality.  other than that i
don't know what to tell you. outside of the dropdown list not dropping down
properly your two scripts work fine on the systems i have access to.

-rm