gtkplug strange focus behaviour

Hi there,

I attached two very little applications for showing the problem, please
try them!

The child process creates a combobox, and then if an XID environment
variable exists it tries to insert it's combobox to the plug what is
created with the sockets XID.

If I start the child process separately, it creates a toplevel window,
and inserts the combobox in it. This way, if I open the combobox
everything is okay.

The parent process creates a socket, forks, and starts the child process
in its child thread, and enters the Gtk2 main loop in the parent thread.
The child inserts it's combobox to th parent processes socket. This way,
if I open the combobox, it closes instantly when I release the mouse
button.

There is a strange critical error message,too (which didn't showed up
int the big application what does almost the same thing):

(parent:6910): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkxembed.c: line 188
(_gtk_xembed_send_focus_message): assertion `GDK_IS_WINDOW (recipient)'
failed

This means that I can only insert a Window in the plug??? (If I do that,
the window shows up as a separate toplevel window)

Thanks for reading this, and for the help! :-)

--
doome