Re: strange focus behaviour

Hi!

Another app: the focuses in order:
entry1 -> entry2 -> entry3 -> button1 -> button2

In every widget (and just these widgets) CAN_FOCUS is set. I also tried
to play with HAS_FOCUS, HAS_DEFAULT, and CAN_DEFAULT properties, but it
didn't change anything.

The right line to get the focus on entry1 at application start:

$button1->grab_focus;

:-)))  funny, isn't it?

by the way, I also tried to change the CAN_FOCUS property in Glade..
It is in the XML file, but it doesn't changes anything in the app. I
switched it off for the entries, but they still can be focused)

--
doome