treeview and liststore cursor-changed signals trivial problem ?

Hi there.

So. When i create a treeview and a liststore. Then i put some signals for
cursor-changed . I have a 3 words list now. Everything works perfectly. When
i select a list item then the function called for cursor-changed . Which
function do a simple print. prints out the item value. But.

It's a little bit faster then my mouse? :) so when i click to an item in the
list then i can fetch the value and print out to the console. But i see that
sometimes the value writed at twice. (the function for cursor-changed signal
called twice immediately)

Why is this ?

A sample script:

sub on_cursor_changed {
        print "CALLER: cursor_changed_called\n";
        my $iter = $list->get_selection->get_selected;
        $selection = $model->get($iter, 0);
        print "ITEM - $selection\n";
}

then i go. Click on one list item and sometimes see this:

CALLER: cursor_changed_called
ITEM - blah
CALLER: cursor_changed_called
ITEM - blah

then i click on some else list item:

CALLER: cursor_changed_called
ITEM - blah2

So sometimes for only one click the list duplicated and printed out twice
(function called twice)

No error messages.

Any idea?

Best Regards