outstanding issues before 1.0

i just committed resolutions to the last outstanding issues that i'm
aware of (that i was working on anyway.)

this is the speak now or forever (until after 1.0) hold your peace
moment. we're getting really close to 1.0. unless something unforeseen
pops up it's likely in the next week or two. muppet has a few things
left to work out and commit, but they aren't really changes that will
effect anything existing. if you've got something that we've missed or
you want us to look at bring it up now...

<marketing-salesmen>
this also means that it's time for spreading the word, not that it
wasn't before now. tell your friends, tell you mom (although she
probably won't have a clue what you're talking about.) tell your
favorite distro that you want it included, hit the web page and the
freshmeat site to get our numbers up, rate it high while you're there.
</marketing-salesman>

later,
-rm