GtkGLExt (OpenGL)

well to my disappointment i have decently complete (probably ~75%) bindings
for GtkGLExt to perl. the only problem is that i can't find an OpenGL module
to use them with. i tried installing OpenGL off of cpan and it won't build for
various reasons mainly being that it wasn't written very well (at least the
Makefile.PL, if you know the details of how Makefile.PL's are supposed to work
take a look at it and you'll see what i mean, sorry if the author happens to
be on here or something.)

anyway does anyone out there have tips/clues/comments. i tried getting
SDL::OpenGL from cpan as well and it dies with problems trying to compile the
basic perl SDL module, which is of course a dependancy.

it's at times like this that i miss freebsd's ports system, although not
perfect i seem to have far fewer problems with it.

if anyone wants access to the code let me know. unless i can get perl-OpenGL
going i'm going to drop it as it's pretty much useless.

-rm