updated warning cleanup complete

just committed the warning clean up so that the only things that should
come out now with '-Wall -W' and the GValue complaints. in the process
found one syntax/score bug, that shouldn't really be an issue, at worse
could be a small memory leak, but i'd have to think about it. This makes
use of the fact that the newest ParseXS fixes things that are its fault
and now we only fix the ones that are ours.

the main difference is using the undeclared parameter trick. this will
actual result in slightly smaller object files and very slight
performance due to no longer getting un-needed things off of the stack.

let me know if they're are any issues, there should be no real
differences so hopefully this won't cause any noticeable differences.

-rm