Re: Subclassing Gtk2::CellRenderer (reprise)

Sorry I'm late in responding. I've been away from the computer for a few days.

Thanks a lot, muppet, I'll definitely try this one out. It looks great! I've fallen a bit behind, though (haven't installed the final release yet), so it'll take me a little while to get up to date and continue coding.

About making it visually distinct, I'll look into what pango markup can do for me, maybe there's something there to do that part.

I'll get back to you when I've tried it out.

Bjarne