Re: SimpleList->new_from_treeview

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2003-10-01 22:35]:
I noticed that new_from_treeview doesn't complain when the
treeview arg doesn't exist - cost me half a day bug hunting
:(( Maybe an argument check could be inserted ?

if you supply undef for the widget, it creates a new one.

I'm not sure whether he's talking about passing undef or passing
nothing at all. That's two different conditions there.

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."