COPYRIGHT sections in generated documentation

Aloha,

currently, Glib::GenPod adds the whole (rather long) GPL disclaimer to
the end of each and every POD/man page.  I think that this is overkill
and that a oneliner would probably suffice. [1]

So, do you think the entire GPL boilerplate is necessary?

Bye,
-Torsten

P.S: We already discussed this on IRC but Ross suggested taking the
issue to the list so that everyone can comment.

[1] The behaviour can be overwritten by using the COPYRIGHT variable,
but I think we should agree on sensible defaults.