Re: Gnome2::Print

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 07:51, Cornel Ghiban wrote:
Hello,

I didn't find any info(API docs) about printing in Gnome.
I tried the small demo in the manual but it didn't happend anything till I added
$job->print;

A link from the Gnome documentation site is wellcome.

i just added (and will soon commit) apidoc auto-generation for
Gnome2-Print. it will/should be in the next release and most likely up
on the Gtk2-Perl website soon.

quickly looking around i didn't find api doc, but here's the site with
some doc (for C):
        http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-print/index.php3

-rm