will we be ready for gnome 2.6.0?

there's been some talk on language-bindings lately about putting together a gnome release set of language bindings.

this would require API and ABI stability, bug-free-ness, and relative completeness of bindings for the core libraries of the gnome developer platform.

my question to you, the developers, testers, and users of gtk2-perl: do you think we can do this? shall we offer to pitch in on this endeavor?

according to http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/ , the Developer Platform consists of these libraries... i've marked what i think is the current status of our bindings for each one.

    http://asofyet.org/muppet/software/gtk2-perl/module-status.html

so what's the word?

--