Re: $model->iter_next fix

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 07:18, muppet wrote:
On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 16:00, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
In case that convinced you, I've attached a patch that enables
$iter->copy.

i see your paltry one-function patch and raise you a base method patch.

That "paltry" was invidious.

play with the method[1] in the attached patch and let me know what you
think.  if you can come up with a benchmark, that would be quite spiffy.

No benchmark (yet), but I can at least confirm that it works for
GtkTreeIter's.

Bye,
-Torsten