Re: GladeXML sample program

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 00:52, Bruce Alderson wrote:

http://warpedvisions.org/dl/gladexml-examples.tar.bz2

oddly enough, i can see the menu shortcuts when editing the ui in glade,
but not when running the app normally.

Let me know if this fits what you guys want, and if there's any features
I should showcase (or other things that I should change).  A few more
hours on the weekend should finish it up.

i suppose you're planning on at least putting stubs in so that clicking
on things causes things to happen.  maybe an illustration of how to call
up from a menu or toolbar button a dialog that you also have in the
glade file would be handy.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>