GladeXML sample program

Hi,

I started a GladeXML sample program today, but wanted to know if it fits
what you're looking for.  It's a simple file-manager that shows basic
GladeXML use, including connecting widgets to Gtk2 objects and such.
Current code/screenshot is:

http://warpedvisions.org/images/fileman-example.jpeg
http://warpedvisions.org/dl/gladexml-examples.tar.bz2

Let me know if this fits what you guys want, and if there's any features
I should showcase (or other things that I should change).  A few more
hours on the weekend should finish it up.

Oh, and thanks for the great toolkit: it's really well-written.  It just
works, and it's fun to work with.  It's like a GTK-ed delphi (or
better-vb), but in Perl.  Damned fine stuff.

Cheers,

--
Bruce Alderson <mx warpedvisions org>