Fwd: Re: linebreak in editable cell of simplelist

Subject: Re: linebreak in editable cell of simplelist
Date: Freitag, 14. November 2003 20:27
From: Chas Owens <alas widomaker com>

i've got an editable text cell in a simplelist, which shows multiline
text.
When it gets the cursor, the linebreaks are shown as squares and all the
text
is in one line.

How can i solve this?
How is it possible to insert linebreaks in these entrys? (any
shortcut?)

Tx, Jens

You may want to look into a custom cell renderer.  I will play around with it
this weekend and see what I can do, but I am willing to bet Muppet will beat
me to something interesting (he normally does).

Threads of interest
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2003-October/msg00137.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2003-October/msg00097.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2003-October/msg00012.html