Re: ComboBox signals

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 13:44, muppet wrote:
On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 05:09 AM, David Sword wrote:

I have a combobox in my application which is set to $editable(FALSE),
as
I only want users to select an item from the drop down list.  The
action
of selecting then uses a callback to load data from the database!

you're using the wrong widget.

you want a GtkOptionMenu.

(in Gtk2 1.011, do perldoc Gtk2::OptionMenu)

Thanks - I didn't think that would work because there will be several
hundred items to choose from - will optionmenu handle that ok?
--

Regards

David Sword