Re: Living on the bleeding edge (a bug report)

Bjarne Steinsbø said:
muppet wrote:
[something about version strings]

Sounds good to me.  I was about to suggest using a perl version string
(like "v2.3.0") until I re-read the perl docs and saw that version
strings are beeing deprecated.  According to
http://search.cpan.org/~jpeacock/version-0.32/lib/version.pm (at least
the way I read it), a quoted string is the best solution while waiting
for perl-5.10.

hrm.  x.xxx_x is how they do alpha/beta versions.  i wish i'd known that when
we were preparing the release candidates.

I've now spent hours and even days trying to find
a good way to listen in to dnd-operations on tree-models, but had to
give up in the end because I found no reliable way to determine the drop
point without overriding the drag_data_received method in
Gtk2::TreeDragDestIface.

the GInterfaces-in-perl stuff is still on my list of things to figure out, but
the things in front of that are taking longer than i'd like (as usual).

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>