Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] GtkSpell prepared for release

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 02:50:58PM -0400, Ross McFarland wrote:

GtkSpell/Gtk2::Spell is ready for release.

well i heard no feedback that anything was broken (or otherwise,) i've checked
over things one more time and found no problems. i guess i could call it
something other than 1.0, but as far as i can tell it's fully functional (it's
small and i've checked and used everything several times several different
ways.)  so 1.0 it is. muppet, if you'd prefer it be something else then change
it before you post a release. anyway, to get to the point, i guess i declair
GtkSpell to be ready for a release, it's set to 1.0 in the pm file, but
there's no reason that needs to be the number. if you want to bundle it and
post it to sourceforge have at it.

I know I was one of the people who requested this so I'll step up and say
thanks for the work. When we get to porting our gtk app to gtk2 this will
save us work.

--
Scott Russell <lnxgeek us ibm com>
IBM Linux Technology Center, System Admin