Re: Gtk2-Perl questions...

[Brett Kosinski]
So, my main question is, has there been any talk of creating a
separate GLib binding library, which could then be shared by other
packages like GStreamer and Gtk2?

The XS implementation includes a Glib:: module.  Mind you, I have no
idea how complete it is or what it does.  According to the README, it
is intended to allow other bindings within the GObject framework as
well - which appears to be what you want.

(I'm new to this list and this code, so the above is about all I know.)

Peter