Re: Gtk2-Perl questions...
- From: Peter Samuelson <peter cadcamlab org>
- To: Brett Kosinski <brettk frodo dyn gno org>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gtk2-Perl questions...
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:04:30 -0500
So, my main question is, has there been any talk of creating a
separate GLib binding library, which could then be shared by other
packages like GStreamer and Gtk2?
The XS implementation includes a Glib:: module. Mind you, I have no
idea how complete it is or what it does. According to the README, it
is intended to allow other bindings within the GObject framework as
well - which appears to be what you want.
(I'm new to this list and this code, so the above is about all I know.)
] [Thread Prev