gtk2-perl-xs

i would like to suggest making a development release of gtk2-perl-xs. or
at the very least having a discussion of the topic. i.e. figure out what
needs to be done before we would want to do so.

development has slowed way down, things seemed to have hit a point at
which they must be relatively stable. we haven't seen too many bug
reports on the list which means that we need to get it in the hands of
more people so they'll use it in ways that we haven't and cause and
report problems.(run on sentence.)

along the same vein is there anything that people would like implemented
that hasn't been touched yet. (outside of GladeXML which someone
mentioned long ago, which i guess i might look into again.)

-rm