Re: How does one get the X window ID of a window?
- From: "Ross McFarland" <rwmcfa1 neces com>
- To: <brian worldcontrol com>
- Cc: <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How does one get the X window ID of a window?
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:49:37 -0400 (EDT)
take a look at the gtk socket/plug stuff that should provide a mech. to do
what i think you are wanting to do. there's a test that uses it (which
probably isn't the best thing to look at b/c of some tricks done in it) and
there's two scripts in the demo dir that make use of them. if i understand
what you are trying to do then that's what socket/plug are designed for.
How does one access the X Window ID of a window created via
I have a sub process I'd like to run which can reparent itself
to a passed in X Window ID.
gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev