Re: Database Application Development with Perl / Gtk / Tk

bharat zonnet nl writes:

Good morning all,

I am looking for guidance regarding the above subject. I am planning to
build an application (pretty database intensive about a million records ,
reads, writes) with GUI frontend in either PERL GTK or PERL TK. Do you
think that the application will be fast enough.

Your performance problem will probably be rather located in the
database operations, in my opinion, unless you do complex GUI
operations on each database operation.

As for myself, I don't know Tk so I can't comment on a choice
between perl/gtk and perl/tk (this mailing-list is maybe not the
best for that kind of question).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/