Re: Gtk2 and inheritance

Jörn Reder <joern zyn de> writes:
Sorry - but here I disagree ;) The re-blessing is still necessary,
otherwise the methods of my class are not visible. I can live with the

I think I should be doable,
can't see what harm removing "read-only" could do.
Fill me in here if we have cases where it could cause
problems.

regarding hashes:
my long experience in systeme development has tought me that
duplicating data and trying to keep two data sets in sync is
*pure evil*. Don't do it!
data is stored in the GObject's lets keep it there.

happy hacking,
--
Göran Thyni