Re: Gtk2 and inheritance
- From: Goran Thyni <goran kirra net>
- To: Guillaume Cottenceau <gc mandrakesoft com>
- Cc: Jörn Reder <joern zyn de>, Gtk Perl List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gtk2 and inheritance
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:14:22 +0100
Jörn Reder <joern zyn de> writes:
Sorry - but here I disagree ;) The re-blessing is still necessary,
otherwise the methods of my class are not visible. I can live with the
I think I should be doable,
can't see what harm removing "read-only" could do.
Fill me in here if we have cases where it could cause
my long experience in systeme development has tought me that
duplicating data and trying to keep two data sets in sync is
*pure evil*. Don't do it!
data is stored in the GObject's lets keep it there.
] [Thread Prev