Re: Creating Gtk2 and/or Gnome2 interfaces for Perl with Glade or Glade-2

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, [iso-8859-1] Pascal wrote:

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:24:07 +0200 (CEST)
From: "[iso-8859-1] Pascal" <evilynux yahoo com>
To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Creating Gtk2 and/or Gnome2 interfaces for Perl with Glade
    or Glade-2

so this is a probelm :) You have some "illegal" or non-standard english
chars in the .glade file! The last error message show it's position:

line 240 and column 30

fix it in the glade source and then try to libglade-convert again!

very nice!
now that I've changed the "?" to "2" it works!
the only thing is that I get few warning messages [where "3" can take a diff. value] :
"widget convertwidget3 of class GtkList is broken."

hm. yes. which libglade version ? 2.0.1 ? i think yes. so forgetit.

Actually i haven't test the GtkClist and GtkList conversion.

In gtk2 the "list" and "tree" things a little bit (-hm- very very bit)
different than in gtk1 View some demos which are coming with the
gtk2-perl-xs and see the Gtk2 API on www.gtk.org

You need some Gtk2::ListStore Gtk2::TreeView Gtk2::TreeViewColumn.. and
some glib functions to create a list.

I can make a simply test at tomorrow.

Best regards: Christian Hamar alias kRiX