Gnome2::HRef question.

I have a problem. I created a href element with Gnome2::HRef

I want to change the url and the text on it. with this :

$href->set_text($act_fid, $act_fid);

(where act_fid is an url like this:
http://www.something.org/index.php?id=bla...)

Now when i start the program then i got this error message:

Usage: Gnome2::HRef::set_text(href, text) at common/common.gtk.pl line 91.

hm. I'M not usin' good the set_text ??? what is the problem ?

when i want to use set_label then say that '=' isn't good for this entity or
what :)

Any idea for this ?

Best Regards: Christian Hamar alias kRiX