Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] Gtk2::Style::font_desc

Tom Hargreaves said:
Hi there. Gtk2::Style::font_desc seems broken currently. I'm pretty new to
both GTK2 and XS, but the following patch seems to help:

good eye, many thanks!  alarmingly, it seemed to print something (garbage, but
still) without bombing without the patch.

btw, your diff was backwards -- threw me for a loop when i got into the code.
;-)

sf is really slow today; the change will be in cvs whenever it decides to let
me log in.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>